New EQUATOR newsletter
The June 2012 issue of the EQUATOR Network newsletter is now available. The Newsletter highlights information about new reporting guidelines added to the library and other news and developments.
The EQUATOR newsletter (June 2012 issue)
It includes information about:
- Registration and call for abstracts now open - EQUATOR Scientific Symposium October 2012
- New resources added to the EQUATOR Library
- New reporting guidelines in development
- EQUATOR website re-design and library database development
- EQUATOR user survey now closed
- Medical Library Association Award
- Draft concordat to support research integrity - April 2012
Don’t miss the opportunity to submit your abstract to the first scientific symposium – deadline for submissions is 30 June 2012.
The symposium is jointly organised by the EQUATOR Network and the German Cochrane Centre.